Gold Coast Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Title: Teller
Reports to: Assistant Branch Manager or Regional Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Basic Function of position:
The Teller’s main function is to process customer’s transactions and provide outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities- include, but not limited to; Other Duties may be assigned:
- Adhering to all Bank polices and procedures in regards to new deposit and loan customers.
- Must comply with Bank compliance.
- Understands and follows all robbery, emergency and safety procedures.
- Provides exemplary customer service.
- Processes many different types of customer transactions such as: deposits, withdrawals, cashier checks, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) deposits, Certificates of Deposit (CD) deposits, payroll and loan payments, etc.
- Performs daily balancing of cash draw, vault and atm.
- Process night drop and subject to count when applicable.
- Maintains cash/coin log for branch and alerts assistant manager/regional branch manager when cash/coin is in need or need to be shipped out.
- Promotes and sells Banks’ products and services.
- Responsible for completing Currency Transactions Reports (CTR) as needed by the end of each business day.
- Responsible for knowing all the teller work retentions.
- Accountable for boxing up the appropriate work when needed and having it shipped out to Iron Mountain.
- Complete all required classes that are assigned by the Compliance Department by December 31 of the year, each year.
- Exemplary mathematical and reading skills.
- Must have good oral, written, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Excellent computer skills, computer literacy, and key board skills.
- Display exemplary customer service and time management.
- Exude excellent professionalism.
Education and Training:
- High School/GED is required.
- Must have two (2) or more year’s prior cash handling experience, preferably in banking, but not required.
« Back to All Job Listings