Gold Coast Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reports to: Assistant Branch Manager
Summary: To receive and process deposits, checks, payments and other transactions as well as issue negotiable instruments and other drafts by performing the duties as described below.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives and processes deposits, withdrawals, checks, payments and other transactions in an accurate manner according to policies and procedures.
- Issues bank checks, other drafts and prepares payroll for certain clients.
- Promotes and sells the bank’s products and services to all customers and prospects.
- Oversees all daily operating procedures.
- Performs daily balancing procedures of cash drawer, ATM and branch cash and reports differences.
- Understands and follows procedures in case of robbery or other emergency.
- Performs back counter item scanning and reconciliation of work.
- Handles and maintains branch cash limits by ordering/shipping currency as needed.
- Provides exceptional customer service.
- Employee will complete the required classes assigned to them by the Compliance Department in order to be in compliance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior teller or banking experience preferred.
- Excellent oral communication skills, excellent written communication skills, and reading skills required.
- Must have an excellent aptitude in math.
- Must exhibit excellent professionalism and excellent customer relations.
- Must have excellent organization skills, customer skills and time management skills.
- Must have an excellent aptitude for the computer and exhibit excellent keyboard skills.
« Back to All Job Listings