- Branch Manager
- Gold Coast Bank Announces Their Sixth Branch in the Village of Southampton!
- Gold Coast Bank Leaves De Novo Status as Reported by The Long Island Business News on April 8, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank Leaves De Novo Status as Reported by Newsday on April 8, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank Passes Major Milestone and Moves Beyond “New Bank” Status
- Gold Coast Bank Releases its 2014 Annual Report
- John C. Tsunis and James P. Johnis attend the Police Athletic League event at 320 Park in NYC on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- John C. Tsunis, James P. Johnis and Gold Coast Bank celebrate their 7th Anniversary and emerging from de novo status with a fun filled, memorable evening!
- John C. Tsunis, Chairman and CEO, along with James P. Johnis, President and COO, attend the Long Island Association Annual Spring Luncheon Featuring Special Guest Mitt Romney at Crest Hollow Country Club on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank President and COO, James P. Johnis, as featured in The Long Island Business News’ “Who’s Who in Banking / Finance”, February 2015.
Toys for Tots Kickoff Luncheon
Gold Coast Bank attended the kickoff of “Toys for Tots” at the Coral House in Baldwin. Many of our boxes were filled to the brim with toys and guarded by the Marine Corps. Boxes will be distributed throughout Nassau County.« Back to the News Page