- Gold Coast Bank In The News … Again! As Seen In Today’s Long Island Business News
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their “Annual Meeting of Shareholders” at Corporate Headquarters on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their Semi–Annual Advisory Board Dinner on Thursday, April 21st
- Gold Coast Bank Expands Their “Service Appreciation Program” to Include Police Officers, Fire Fighters and First Responders with a ¼ Point Benefit Above The Bank’s Standard Rates On CDs, Money Markets
- Gold Coast Bank In the News … as seen in today’s Newsday … “Gold Coast Bank’s Net Rises Sharply…”
- Gold Coast Bank’s Annual Report 2015 is now available!
- GO Stony Brook Seawolves!
- GCB Chairman/CEO John C. Tsunis and President/COO James P. Johnis attend the sold-out Police Athletic League Networking Luncheon on March 15th at 320 Park in NYC featuring distinguished guest former US Senator Bob Kerrey!
- GCB Chairman, Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney and CEO John C. Tsunis and friend of GCB, John Catsimatidis, the New York business mogul, as seen on Page Six of the New York Post!
- As seen in Long Island Business News! EVP / CFO Cathy Califano and President / COO James P. Johnis discuss the Bank’s emergence from de novo status in 2015!
Toys for Tots Kickoff Luncheon
Gold Coast Bank attended the kickoff of “Toys for Tots” at the Coral House in Baldwin. Many of our boxes were filled to the brim with toys and guarded by the Marine Corps. Boxes will be distributed throughout Nassau County.« Back to the News Page