- Congratulations to GCB’s David Katzman! Recipient of the Risk Management Association’s (RMA) 2016 Loan Officer Resident School Scholarship!
- Floating Teller – Setauket/Islandia
- Gold Coast Bank In The News … Again! As Seen In Today’s Long Island Business News
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their “Annual Meeting of Shareholders” at Corporate Headquarters on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their Semi–Annual Advisory Board Dinner on Thursday, April 21st
- Gold Coast Bank Expands Their “Service Appreciation Program” to Include Police Officers, Fire Fighters and First Responders with a ¼ Point Benefit Above The Bank’s Standard Rates On CDs, Money Markets
- Gold Coast Bank In the News … as seen in today’s Newsday … “Gold Coast Bank’s Net Rises Sharply…”
- Gold Coast Bank’s Annual Report 2015 is now available!
- GO Stony Brook Seawolves!
- GCB Chairman/CEO John C. Tsunis and President/COO James P. Johnis attend the sold-out Police Athletic League Networking Luncheon on March 15th at 320 Park in NYC featuring distinguished guest former US Senator Bob Kerrey!
Pictured from left: Neil Watson, Executive Director, store the Long Island Museum; Ed Romaine, online Town of Brookhaven Supervisor; John C. Tsunis, Esq.; Kara Hahn, Suffolk County Legislator; and James Johnis, President & COO, Gold Coast Bank.
A Man and a Milestone — In celebration of its 75th anniversary, the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook was proud to honor former Chairman of the Board of Trustees John C. Tsunis, Esq. at its annual golf tournament recently, held at St. George’s Golf & Country Club in East Setauket. John is currently managing partner of Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook and Tsunis Gasparis Lustig Ring & Kenney LLP, and Chairman of the Board of Gold Coast Bank. John, who has participated in the annual golf tournament since its beginning in 1997, is a long-time supporter of the museum. His dedication to this year’s tournament was instrumental in raising more than $120,000 toward museum exhibitions and educational programs.« Back to the News Page