- John C. Tsunis and James P. Johnis attend the Police Athletic League event at 320 Park in NYC on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- John C. Tsunis, James P. Johnis and Gold Coast Bank celebrate their 7th Anniversary and emerging from de novo status with a fun filled, memorable evening!
- John C. Tsunis, Chairman and CEO, along with James P. Johnis, President and COO, attend the Long Island Association Annual Spring Luncheon Featuring Special Guest Mitt Romney at Crest Hollow Country Club on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank President and COO, James P. Johnis, as featured in The Long Island Business News’ “Who’s Who in Banking / Finance”, February 2015.
- Catherine Califano, Gold Coast Bank Executive Vice President and CFO, comments on New York’s new tax code and the potential benefits to many banks.
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Fourth Consecutive Year of Profitability in 2014
- ALERT: Inclement Weather Closings
- Gold Coast Bank Sponsors LIMBA Event Featuring NYS Comptroller Tom DiNapoli
- GOLD COAST BANK ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF TWO VETERAN FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS TO POSTS IN ISLANDIA AND FARMINGDALE
- Relationship Manager
Pictured from left: Neil Watson, Executive Director, the Long Island Museum; Ed Romaine, Town of Brookhaven Supervisor; John C. Tsunis, Esq.; Kara Hahn, Suffolk County Legislator; and James Johnis, President & COO, Gold Coast Bank.
A Man and a Milestone — In celebration of its 75th anniversary, the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook was proud to honor former Chairman of the Board of Trustees John C. Tsunis, Esq. at its annual golf tournament recently, held at St. George’s Golf & Country Club in East Setauket. John is currently managing partner of Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook and Tsunis Gasparis Lustig Ring & Kenney LLP, and Chairman of the Board of Gold Coast Bank. John, who has participated in the annual golf tournament since its beginning in 1997, is a long-time supporter of the museum. His dedication to this year’s tournament was instrumental in raising more than $120,000 toward museum exhibitions and educational programs.« Back to the News Page