- Join Us For Our Hamptons Grand Opening Reception!
- Gold Coast Bank Offers Exceptional CD Rate Promotion!
- GCB Press Release – New Hires July 24th
- GCB Press Release – Southampton Opening
- As Seen In Newsday July 16, 2015 “Gold Coast Bank Income Jumps In Second Quarter”
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Continued Profitability in the Second Quarter of 2015
- Stay Informed on the Latest News and Information! Gold Coast Bank is Proud to Announce Our New Quarterly Newsletter! Click Here to Read More…
- Gold Coast Bank Supports the Police Athletic League at their Monthly Luncheon at 320 Park in NYC Featuring Esteemed Guest New York City Police Department Commissioner William J. Bratton
- Gold Coast Bank Supports Newfield High School in Selden and their “American Cancer Society Relay For Life” Project…
- John C. Tsunis, Gold Coast Bank Chairman/CEO, along with Bank Director Peter Ferentinos, attended the Leadership 100 Greek Philanthropic Conference in Orlando, Florida
Pictured from left: Neil Watson, Executive Director, the Long Island Museum; Ed Romaine, Town of Brookhaven Supervisor; John C. Tsunis, Esq.; Kara Hahn, Suffolk County Legislator; and James Johnis, President & COO, Gold Coast Bank.
A Man and a Milestone — In celebration of its 75th anniversary, the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook was proud to honor former Chairman of the Board of Trustees John C. Tsunis, Esq. at its annual golf tournament recently, held at St. George’s Golf & Country Club in East Setauket. John is currently managing partner of Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook and Tsunis Gasparis Lustig Ring & Kenney LLP, and Chairman of the Board of Gold Coast Bank. John, who has participated in the annual golf tournament since its beginning in 1997, is a long-time supporter of the museum. His dedication to this year’s tournament was instrumental in raising more than $120,000 toward museum exhibitions and educational programs.« Back to the News Page