- Gold Coast Bank Names 3 New Members to its Board of Directors
- Press Release – January 25, 2016 – Gold Coast bank Reports Record Operating Profits; Earnings Per Share Increase Over 280%
- UPDATE on the young man who sunk the 3 pointer at Stony Brook University this weekend to win $500 from GCB
- The Season of Giving Continues Here at Gold Coast Bank
- John C. Tsunis, Esq.
- James P. Johnis
- X. Cristofer Damianos
- Gold Coast Bank mourns the loss of our founding director and friend Fred Romito
- Gold Coast Bank Sponsors Pearl Harbor 74th Anniversary Event Remembering and Honoring All Those Who Have Served
- Gold Coast Bank & the Sisters of the All Saints Monastery in Calverton
Pictured from left: Neil Watson, Executive Director, the Long Island Museum; Ed Romaine, Town of Brookhaven Supervisor; John C. Tsunis, Esq.; Kara Hahn, Suffolk County Legislator; and James Johnis, President & COO, Gold Coast Bank.
A Man and a Milestone — In celebration of its 75th anniversary, the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook was proud to honor former Chairman of the Board of Trustees John C. Tsunis, Esq. at its annual golf tournament recently, held at St. George’s Golf & Country Club in East Setauket. John is currently managing partner of Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook and Tsunis Gasparis Lustig Ring & Kenney LLP, and Chairman of the Board of Gold Coast Bank. John, who has participated in the annual golf tournament since its beginning in 1997, is a long-time supporter of the museum. His dedication to this year’s tournament was instrumental in raising more than $120,000 toward museum exhibitions and educational programs.« Back to the News Page