- Join Us For Our Hamptons Grand Opening Reception!
- Gold Coast Bank Makes This a Season of Giving in Coordination with Long Island Cares
- Gold Coast Bank “Heart of Gold” Food Drive in coordination with Island Harvest
- Operations Officer
- Gold Coast Bank Offers Exceptional CD Rate Promotion!
- Gold Coast Bank Newsletter – Summer Edition 2015 has arrived! For news, events, updates and company information please read here!
- Southampton Grand Opening Thank You
- GCB Press Release – New Hires July 24th
- GCB Press Release – Southampton Opening
- As Seen In Newsday July 16, 2015 “Gold Coast Bank Income Jumps In Second Quarter”
Pictured from left: Neil Watson, Executive Director, the Long Island Museum; Ed Romaine, Town of Brookhaven Supervisor; John C. Tsunis, Esq.; Kara Hahn, Suffolk County Legislator; and James Johnis, President & COO, Gold Coast Bank.
A Man and a Milestone — In celebration of its 75th anniversary, the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook was proud to honor former Chairman of the Board of Trustees John C. Tsunis, Esq. at its annual golf tournament recently, held at St. George’s Golf & Country Club in East Setauket. John is currently managing partner of Holiday Inn Express Stony Brook and Tsunis Gasparis Lustig Ring & Kenney LLP, and Chairman of the Board of Gold Coast Bank. John, who has participated in the annual golf tournament since its beginning in 1997, is a long-time supporter of the museum. His dedication to this year’s tournament was instrumental in raising more than $120,000 toward museum exhibitions and educational programs.« Back to the News Page