- Gold Coast Bank celebrates their 7th Anniversary and emerging from de novo status with a fun filled, memorable evening!
- John C. Tsunis, Chairman and CEO, along with James P. Johnis, President and COO, attend the Long Island Association Annual Spring Luncheon Featuring Special Guest Mitt Romney at Crest Hollow Country Club on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank President and COO, James P. Johnis, as featured in The Long Island Business News’ “Who’s Who in Banking / Finance”, February 2015.
- Catherine Califano, Gold Coast Bank Executive Vice President and CFO, comments on New York’s new tax code and the potential benefits to many banks.
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Fourth Consecutive Year of Profitability in 2014
- ALERT: Inclement Weather Closings
- Gold Coast Bank Sponsors LIMBA Event Featuring NYS Comptroller Tom DiNapoli
- GOLD COAST BANK ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF TWO VETERAN FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS TO POSTS IN ISLANDIA AND FARMINGDALE
- Relationship Manager
« Back to the News Page
Gold Coast Bank Reports First Quarter 2014 Results
Click below to view Gold Coast Bank’s First Quarter 2014 Press Release.« Back to the News Page