- Gold Coast Bank Names 3 New Members to its Board of Directors
- Press Release – January 25, 2016 – Gold Coast bank Reports Record Operating Profits; Earnings Per Share Increase Over 280%
- UPDATE on the young man who sunk the 3 pointer at Stony Brook University this weekend to win $500 from GCB
- The Season of Giving Continues Here at Gold Coast Bank
- John C. Tsunis, Esq.
- James P. Johnis
- X. Cristofer Damianos
- Gold Coast Bank mourns the loss of our founding director and friend Fred Romito
- Gold Coast Bank Sponsors Pearl Harbor 74th Anniversary Event Remembering and Honoring All Those Who Have Served
- Gold Coast Bank & the Sisters of the All Saints Monastery in Calverton
Gold Coast Bank has donated 22 computer sets including monitors, keyboards, mouse, and all cables to The HADEM organization.
The HADEM organization is a recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. HADEM’s vision is to put technology in the hands of under-priviledged communities across the world.
To learn more about the HADEM organization or to see their work, please visit their website: The HADEM Organization« Back to the News Page