- Join Us For Our Hamptons Grand Opening Reception!
- GCB Press Release – New Hires July 24th
- GCB Press Release – Southampton Opening
- As Seen In Newsday July 16, 2015 “Gold Coast Bank Income Jumps In Second Quarter”
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Continued Profitability in the Second Quarter of 2015
- Stay Informed on the Latest News and Information! Gold Coast Bank is Proud to Announce Our New Quarterly Newsletter! Click Here to Read More…
- Gold Coast Bank Supports the Police Athletic League at their Monthly Luncheon at 320 Park in NYC Featuring Esteemed Guest New York City Police Department Commissioner William J. Bratton
- Gold Coast Bank Supports Newfield High School in Selden and their “American Cancer Society Relay For Life” Project…
- John C. Tsunis, Gold Coast Bank Chairman/CEO, along with Bank Director Peter Ferentinos, attended the Leadership 100 Greek Philanthropic Conference in Orlando, Florida
- Chabbad of Stony Brook Ground Breaking Ceremony on May 7, 2015! Financing Provided by Gold Coast Bank!
Gold Coast Bank has donated 22 computer sets including monitors, keyboards, mouse, and all cables to The HADEM organization.
The HADEM organization is a recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. HADEM’s vision is to put technology in the hands of under-priviledged communities across the world.
To learn more about the HADEM organization or to see their work, please visit their website: The HADEM Organization« Back to the News Page