- Join Us For Our Hamptons Grand Opening Reception!
- Great Things Are Happening At Gold Coast Bank
- Gold Coast Bank Receives Proclamation of Commendation from Town of Islip Supervisor Angie Carpenter for Their Positive Impact in Serving the Local Community
- Gold Coast Bank Executives Attend the Police Athletic League (PAL) Networking Event on November 13th
- Gold Coast Bank’s David Katzman and a Distinguished Panel of Industry Experts Address Hofstra University Students
- Greek-American Chamber of Commerce Planned for Long Island. Gold Coast Bank Chairman/CEO and Greek-American Chamber Founder John C. Tsunis Speaks. As seen in Newsday October 20, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank Reports 20 Percent Boost In Profit. As seen in Newsday October 19, 2015
- Long Island’s Gold Coast Bank Announces 20 Percent Increase In Net Income In The Third Quarter
- Gold Coast Bank Chairman / CEO John C. Tsunis and Company Enjoy an Evening in Support of Greek Heritage and Culture
- Gold Coast Bank Makes This a Season of Giving in Coordination with Long Island Cares
- Gold Coast Bank “Heart of Gold” Food Drive in coordination with Island Harvest
Gold Coast Bank has donated 22 computer sets including monitors, keyboards, mouse, and all cables to The HADEM organization.
The HADEM organization is a recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. HADEM’s vision is to put technology in the hands of under-priviledged communities across the world.
To learn more about the HADEM organization or to see their work, please visit their website: The HADEM Organization« Back to the News Page