- Congratulations to GCB’s David Katzman! Recipient of the Risk Management Association’s (RMA) 2016 Loan Officer Resident School Scholarship!
- Floating Teller – Setauket/Islandia
- Gold Coast Bank In The News … Again! As Seen In Today’s Long Island Business News
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their “Annual Meeting of Shareholders” at Corporate Headquarters on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their Semi–Annual Advisory Board Dinner on Thursday, April 21st
- Gold Coast Bank Expands Their “Service Appreciation Program” to Include Police Officers, Fire Fighters and First Responders with a ¼ Point Benefit Above The Bank’s Standard Rates On CDs, Money Markets
- Gold Coast Bank In the News … as seen in today’s Newsday … “Gold Coast Bank’s Net Rises Sharply…”
- Gold Coast Bank’s Annual Report 2015 is now available!
- GO Stony Brook Seawolves!
- GCB Chairman/CEO John C. Tsunis and President/COO James P. Johnis attend the sold-out Police Athletic League Networking Luncheon on March 15th at 320 Park in NYC featuring distinguished guest former US Senator Bob Kerrey!
Gold Coast Bank has donated 22 computer sets including monitors, keyboards, ailment mouse, and all cables to The HADEM organization.
The HADEM organization is a recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. HADEM’s vision is to put technology in the hands of under-priviledged communities across the world.
To learn more about the HADEM organization or to see their work, please visit their website: The HADEM Organization« Back to the News Page