- ALERT: Inclement Weather Closings
- Gold Coast Bank Sponsors LIMBA Event Featuring NYS Comptroller Tom DiNapoli
- GOLD COAST BANK ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF TWO VETERAN FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS TO POSTS IN ISLANDIA AND FARMINGDALE
- Relationship Manager
- Junior Accountant
- GOLD COAST BANK NAMES THOMAS P. RYAN CHIEF CREDIT OFFICER / CHIEF LOAN OFFICER
- Gold Coast Bank launches new Commercial Online Banking
- Joseph G. Farrell Joins Gold Coast Bank Board of Directors
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
Gold Coast Bank has donated 22 computer sets including monitors, keyboards, mouse, and all cables to The HADEM organization.
The HADEM organization is a recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. HADEM’s vision is to put technology in the hands of under-priviledged communities across the world.
To learn more about the HADEM organization or to see their work, please visit their website: The HADEM Organization« Back to the News Page