- John C. Tsunis, Chairman and CEO, along with James P. Johnis, President and COO, attend the Long Island Association Annual Spring Luncheon Featuring Special Guest Mitt Romney at Crest Hollow Country Club on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank President and COO, James P. Johnis, as featured in The Long Island Business News’ “Who’s Who in Banking / Finance”, February 2015.
- Catherine Califano, Gold Coast Bank Executive Vice President and CFO, comments on New York’s new tax code and the potential benefits to many banks.
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Fourth Consecutive Year of Profitability in 2014
- ALERT: Inclement Weather Closings
- Gold Coast Bank Sponsors LIMBA Event Featuring NYS Comptroller Tom DiNapoli
- GOLD COAST BANK ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF TWO VETERAN FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS TO POSTS IN ISLANDIA AND FARMINGDALE
- Relationship Manager
- GOLD COAST BANK NAMES THOMAS P. RYAN CHIEF CREDIT OFFICER / CHIEF LOAN OFFICER
Gold Coast Bank has donated 22 computer sets including monitors, keyboards, mouse, and all cables to The HADEM organization.
The HADEM organization is a recognized 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. HADEM’s vision is to put technology in the hands of under-priviledged communities across the world.
To learn more about the HADEM organization or to see their work, please visit their website: The HADEM Organization« Back to the News Page