- Gold Coast Bank Leaves De Novo Status as Reported by The Long Island Business News on April 8, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank Leaves De Novo Status as Reported by Newsday on April 8, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank Passes Major Milestone and Moves Beyond “New Bank” Status
- Gold Coast Bank Releases its 2014 Annual Report
- John C. Tsunis and James P. Johnis attend the Police Athletic League event at 320 Park in NYC on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- John C. Tsunis, James P. Johnis and Gold Coast Bank celebrate their 7th Anniversary and emerging from de novo status with a fun filled, memorable evening!
- John C. Tsunis, Chairman and CEO, along with James P. Johnis, President and COO, attend the Long Island Association Annual Spring Luncheon Featuring Special Guest Mitt Romney at Crest Hollow Country Club on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank President and COO, James P. Johnis, as featured in The Long Island Business News’ “Who’s Who in Banking / Finance”, February 2015.
- Catherine Califano, Gold Coast Bank Executive Vice President and CFO, comments on New York’s new tax code and the potential benefits to many banks.
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Fourth Consecutive Year of Profitability in 2014
« Back to the News Page
Gold Coast Bank Chairman John Tsunis named NY Hospitality, Tourism Association Chairman
Gold Coast Bank Chairman John Tsunis named NY Hospitality, Tourism Association Chairman« Back to the News Page