- Gold Coast Bank In The News … Again! As Seen In Today’s Long Island Business News
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their “Annual Meeting of Shareholders” at Corporate Headquarters on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Gold Coast Bank Held Their Semi–Annual Advisory Board Dinner on Thursday, April 21st
- Gold Coast Bank Expands Their “Service Appreciation Program” to Include Police Officers, Fire Fighters and First Responders with a ¼ Point Benefit Above The Bank’s Standard Rates On CDs, Money Markets
- Gold Coast Bank In the News … as seen in today’s Newsday … “Gold Coast Bank’s Net Rises Sharply…”
- Gold Coast Bank’s Annual Report 2015 is now available!
- GO Stony Brook Seawolves!
- GCB Chairman/CEO John C. Tsunis and President/COO James P. Johnis attend the sold-out Police Athletic League Networking Luncheon on March 15th at 320 Park in NYC featuring distinguished guest former US Senator Bob Kerrey!
- GCB Chairman, Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney and CEO John C. Tsunis and friend of GCB, John Catsimatidis, the New York business mogul, as seen on Page Six of the New York Post!
- As seen in Long Island Business News! EVP / CFO Cathy Califano and President / COO James P. Johnis discuss the Bank’s emergence from de novo status in 2015!
A successful chief financial officer has a range of responsibilities that extend beyond the traditional duties of accounting, malady financial reporting, budgeting and capital financing. In today’s challenging business environment, #”>stuff a top CFO must be the organization’s financial steward while contributing to operational and strategic planning in innovative ways – a leader as dedicated to their company’s success as they are to ensuring their company’s reputation in the community. The CFO of the Year program will recognize Long Island’s top financial officers for their outstanding fiscal leadership and asset management, contributions to their company’s performance, their contribution and commitment to their profession and organizations as well as their involvement in the community.
Join Long Island Business News and sponsors Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, Eisner Amper, Marcum, Wells Fargo, Cohn Reznick, Grassi & Co, and Sterling National Bank as we recognize and congratulate the 2014 CFO of the Year awardees in the following categories:
Catherine Califano ~ Gold Coast Bank
Mark Bogen ~ South Nassau Communities Hospital
Lawrence Boord ~ EPIC Long Island
Robert E. Caulfield ~ Jefferson’s Ferry Lifecare Retirement Community
Melvin Ness ~ Touro College
Private Company with revenue below $50mm
Anthony Columbo ~ Gilbert Displays
Stephen Finkel ~ FJC Security
Stephan Grillo ~ A+ Technology & Security
Michael Pischel ~ U.S. Nonwovens
Kathy Reiter ~ Gundermann & Gundermann Insurance
Paul Strohmenger ~ Nettle Bay Partners
Robert Zuclich ~ Plycon Van Lines
Private Company with revenue above $50mm
Michael Sabanos ~ HUB International
Public Company with revenue below $50mm
Brian Baker ~ Medical-Action Industries