- Gold Coast Bank Announces Their Sixth Branch in the Village of Southampton!
- Gold Coast Bank Leaves De Novo Status as Reported by The Long Island Business News on April 8, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank Leaves De Novo Status as Reported by Newsday on April 8, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank Passes Major Milestone and Moves Beyond “New Bank” Status
- Gold Coast Bank Releases its 2014 Annual Report
- John C. Tsunis and James P. Johnis attend the Police Athletic League event at 320 Park in NYC on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- John C. Tsunis, James P. Johnis and Gold Coast Bank celebrate their 7th Anniversary and emerging from de novo status with a fun filled, memorable evening!
- John C. Tsunis, Chairman and CEO, along with James P. Johnis, President and COO, attend the Long Island Association Annual Spring Luncheon Featuring Special Guest Mitt Romney at Crest Hollow Country Club on Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- Gold Coast Bank President and COO, James P. Johnis, as featured in The Long Island Business News’ “Who’s Who in Banking / Finance”, February 2015.
- Catherine Califano, Gold Coast Bank Executive Vice President and CFO, comments on New York’s new tax code and the potential benefits to many banks.
A successful chief financial officer has a range of responsibilities that extend beyond the traditional duties of accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and capital financing. In today’s challenging business environment, a top CFO must be the organization’s financial steward while contributing to operational and strategic planning in innovative ways – a leader as dedicated to their company’s success as they are to ensuring their company’s reputation in the community. The CFO of the Year program will recognize Long Island’s top financial officers for their outstanding fiscal leadership and asset management, contributions to their company’s performance, their contribution and commitment to their profession and organizations as well as their involvement in the community.
Join Long Island Business News and sponsors Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, Eisner Amper, Marcum, Wells Fargo, Cohn Reznick, Grassi & Co, and Sterling National Bank as we recognize and congratulate the 2014 CFO of the Year awardees in the following categories:
Catherine Califano ~ Gold Coast Bank
Mark Bogen ~ South Nassau Communities Hospital
Lawrence Boord ~ EPIC Long Island
Robert E. Caulfield ~ Jefferson’s Ferry Lifecare Retirement Community
Melvin Ness ~ Touro College
Private Company with revenue below $50mm
Anthony Columbo ~ Gilbert Displays
Stephen Finkel ~ FJC Security
Stephan Grillo ~ A+ Technology & Security
Michael Pischel ~ U.S. Nonwovens
Kathy Reiter ~ Gundermann & Gundermann Insurance
Paul Strohmenger ~ Nettle Bay Partners
Robert Zuclich ~ Plycon Van Lines
Private Company with revenue above $50mm
Michael Sabanos ~ HUB International
Public Company with revenue below $50mm
Brian Baker ~ Medical-Action Industries