- Join Us For Our Hamptons Grand Opening Reception!
- Gold Coast Bank Newsletter – Summer Edition 2015 has arrived! For news, events, updates and company information please read here!
- Southampton Grand Opening Thank You
- Gold Coast Bank Offers Exceptional CD Rate Promotion!
- GCB Press Release – New Hires July 24th
- GCB Press Release – Southampton Opening
- As Seen In Newsday July 16, 2015 “Gold Coast Bank Income Jumps In Second Quarter”
- Gold Coast Bank Reports Continued Profitability in the Second Quarter of 2015
- Stay Informed on the Latest News and Information! Gold Coast Bank is Proud to Announce Our New Quarterly Newsletter! Click Here to Read More…
- Gold Coast Bank Supports the Police Athletic League at their Monthly Luncheon at 320 Park in NYC Featuring Esteemed Guest New York City Police Department Commissioner William J. Bratton
A successful chief financial officer has a range of responsibilities that extend beyond the traditional duties of accounting, financial reporting, budgeting and capital financing. In today’s challenging business environment, a top CFO must be the organization’s financial steward while contributing to operational and strategic planning in innovative ways – a leader as dedicated to their company’s success as they are to ensuring their company’s reputation in the community. The CFO of the Year program will recognize Long Island’s top financial officers for their outstanding fiscal leadership and asset management, contributions to their company’s performance, their contribution and commitment to their profession and organizations as well as their involvement in the community.
Join Long Island Business News and sponsors Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, Eisner Amper, Marcum, Wells Fargo, Cohn Reznick, Grassi & Co, and Sterling National Bank as we recognize and congratulate the 2014 CFO of the Year awardees in the following categories:
Catherine Califano ~ Gold Coast Bank
Mark Bogen ~ South Nassau Communities Hospital
Lawrence Boord ~ EPIC Long Island
Robert E. Caulfield ~ Jefferson’s Ferry Lifecare Retirement Community
Melvin Ness ~ Touro College
Private Company with revenue below $50mm
Anthony Columbo ~ Gilbert Displays
Stephen Finkel ~ FJC Security
Stephan Grillo ~ A+ Technology & Security
Michael Pischel ~ U.S. Nonwovens
Kathy Reiter ~ Gundermann & Gundermann Insurance
Paul Strohmenger ~ Nettle Bay Partners
Robert Zuclich ~ Plycon Van Lines
Private Company with revenue above $50mm
Michael Sabanos ~ HUB International
Public Company with revenue below $50mm
Brian Baker ~ Medical-Action Industries